Wednesday 7 February 2018

A Trick of the Light

A Trick of the Light (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #7)A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We don’t often get to pick what we read at our Crimes and Thrillers reading group (the library does), which often means that we end up with books that none of us would have chosen and none of us likes. It’s a pity, because I joined the group hoping to discover wonderful new authors, and – even rarer – wonderful new series to become engrossed in. This month proved to be the exception. I really enjoyed Louise Penny’s A Trick of the Light with its clean, simple, telegraphic style of writing. I look forward to reading more of Inspector Gamache’s cases.
But that’s just my own humble opinion…what do you think? Do let me know!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment